Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Sketches 08

It was Sunday and I woke up late at about 12 noon, losing almost half of my day. I didn't have anything special to commit to on that day, other than finishing my "Robert McKee's "Story" book". So I took a refreshing shower, got dressed up and packed my drawing utensils and "Story"into my bag and headed for a shopping mall that I frequent every weekend.

I got a cup of hot chocolate at Starbucks, got myself a seat and started sketching people around.

I'll let the drawings do the rest of the story telling !!





















Oh, and Super 8 is coming up in the theater this week and I'm SUPER excited over it !!!! I'm expecting another Spielberg classic and I can't wait to see how well the movie will do this summer !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chimes